Holiday Shores RV Resort
- 615 full hook-up lots with each lot containing its own sewer, water, connection with 30 and 50 amp electric (available from TVC for a fee, cable TV and wireless Internet for longer stay customers).
- Newly upgraded paved lots (includes patio and 2-car parking). These lots are ideal for dry, more level and cleaner camping. Guests with mobility issues will find these lots more easily accessible and safe.
- Enjoy Holiday Lake with swimming, boating and fishing (no license required).
- Recreation area includes tennis, pickle ball and basketball courts, playground area and a mile plus paved walking path at water’s edge.
- All roads are paved, two-way streets with 10 mph speed limits. (This makes for good bike riding or rollerblading).
- Holiday Meadows Golf Course is open to the public and features a challenging nine-hole course adjacent to Holiday Shores (see menu selections for more golf course information). Snacks and soft drinks available at Pro-shop.
- New various sized indoor storage units and outdoor lot storage is available, for residents only, which is easily accessible in park.
- Holiday Shores is open from May 1 through October 31.
- Office Hours from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday, noon to 4 p.m. on Sunday.